<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>
-
1. As the judge said, we are here merely for your convenience.
正如法官所说 我们在此只是为了方便你们。
-
2. Our fee is standard for a bar attorney-- $135 per case.
我们都是标准收费 每件案子135美元。
-
3. $85 an hour if it goes more than one day.
如果超过一天 按85美元一小时计。
-
4. I don't need a check.
我不需要支票。
-
5. This slip is a CBR-- cash bond refund. Sign it
这张纸片是CBR 保释金偿付单 签上名。
-
6. and your bail will be refunded to me. That's how you pay me.
你的保释金就会退到我这里 你就这么付我钱。
-
7. It's up to you whether you want to hire your own attorney.
要不要自己另请律师由你决定。
-
8. We're only here for your convenience.
我们只是提供方便。
-
9. But just so you know, you'll have to wait until after court.
但提醒你一句 另请的话得等庭审结束。
-
10. And they might hold you in lockup overnight.
他们可能会关你一晚上。