返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第02集>>

  • 1. Well, as I'm sure Mr. O'Neal suggested,we are willing to forgive and forget
    正如欧尼尔先生所说,我们愿对此次严重的故意毁坏事件。
  • 2. this horrible vandalism...
    既往不咎。
  • 3. Of a naked photo of my client.
    那可是我当事人的裸照。
  • 4. Renowned piece of art.
    是一幅著名艺术品。
  • 5. But we do want something in return,and that is for your client, Mr. Barsetto,to publicly embrace his mother's exhibit.
    但我们并非一无所求,我们想请你的当事人巴瑟托先生,公开赞赏他母亲的展品。
  • 6. - Excuse me? - We're also gonna need you
    -你说什么 -我们还需要你。
  • 7. to pose for some publicity photos
    拍摄一些宣传照。
  • 8. next to the picture of yourself.
    摆放在你的照片旁边。
  • 9. Not a chance in hell.
    想都别想。
  • 10. Your mother's photos are important works of art, Erik.
    你母亲拍摄的照片是珍贵的艺术品 埃里克。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next