返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第03集>>

  • 1. - That might be hard. - I know, but try.
    -这挺难的 -我知道 但要尽力。
  • 2. Your Honor, Mr. Roland Hlavin was caught
    法官阁下 罗兰德·拉温先生由于。
  • 3. manufacturing GHB with the intent to sell,and Mr. Pierre-Paul was caught selling it.
    制作并试图售卖G水被捕,而皮尔·保罗先生在交易时被捕。
  • 4. Your Honor, the state has seized over $2 million
    法官阁下 联邦政府已经没收了我的委托人。
  • 5. of my client's money.
    两百万美元的资金。
  • 6. He has been impoverished by the state's actions.
    他已经被政府处罚得一贫如洗了。
  • 7. As has my client, Your Honor.
    我的委托人也一样 法官阁下。
  • 8. And now they want to imprison him
    现在他们想用巨额的保释金来。
  • 9. with this onerous bail amount.
    限制他的自由。
  • 10. This is the definition
    这就是真正的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next