<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. You're supposed to do what I want.
你应该找我要求做。
-
2. No, I'm supposed to defend you.
不 我应该为你辩护。
-
3. Mrs. Florrick,I realize this rather damning testimony
福瑞克太太,我知道这份证词对你。
-
4. is upsetting to both you and your client,but could you please hold it down?
和你的当事人十分不利,但是请你小声一点好吗。
-
5. Your Honor, may...
法官阁下。
-
6. - may we approach? - No. - By all means.
-我们能上前吗 -不要 -当然可以。
-
7. It's not like we're in the middle of anything.
现在又没有其他事情。
-
8. Wait! Young man, sit down!
等等 年轻人 坐下。
-
9. I've asked my lawyer not to do this, Your Honor.
我不允许我的律师这么做 法官阁下。
-
10. What is she doing?
她想做什么。