<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. I don't know.
我不知道。
-
2. And you know who's helping him? Alicia.
你知道谁在帮他吗 艾丽西娅。
-
3. How do you know that?
你怎么知道。
-
4. I heard him on the phone with her.
我听到他和艾丽西娅打电话了。
-
5. You need to fire him.
你得让他走人。
-
6. You fire him, you give him what he wants, a cause.
你这时候炒了他 正中他的下怀。
-
7. No, we fire him for cause.
不 我们有理由开除他。
-
8. Next time he exposes himself to a client.
等他下次冒犯客户的时候。
-
9. My guess is, Alicia advised him not to do anything stupid,and he's boned up on all the cases
我猜是艾丽西娅劝他别做傻事,他专心研究这些案子。
-
10. in order to appear smart.
就为表现得聪明点。