<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Good. Time served. Male 98!
已服刑 男性98号。
-
2. Good, wipe that cocky smile off Bernie's face.
好 别让伯尼笑得太得意。
-
3. I'm not playing. I'm not!
我不跟你们玩 我不玩。
-
4. 58, Ms. Brantley, liquor store theft?
58号 布兰特利女士 贩酒店偷窃。
-
5. Uh, ma'am, over here.
女士 到这来。
-
6. - I'm innocent. I really am. - Ma'am, this is
-我是无辜的 真的 -女士 这是。
-
7. your first arrest. The judge'll go easy on you,you'll get probation, go home today.
你第一次被捕 法官不会为难你,你可以缓刑 今天回家。
-
8. But I didn't steal anything.
可我什么都没偷。
-
9. It was a gift. I brought it back so I could
那是个礼物 我带回店里。
-
10. exchange it for something else.
好拿它换其他东西。