<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. We're done here, Mrs. Florrick.
结束了 福瑞克夫人。
-
2. I... Excuse me?
你说什么。
-
3. We're done here. You can cross tomorrow.
今天结束了 你明天再盘问。
-
4. Factory whistle's blown.
下班口哨吹响了。
-
5. Your Honor, my-my cross will only take a few minutes.
法官阁下 我的盘问只需几分钟。
-
6. Mrs. Sachs, you'll be spending the night
萨克斯夫人 今晚你将在。
-
7. in the Cook County Jail unless you choose to plead...
库克县监狱度过 除非你认罪。
-
8. Your Honor, this is... this is blackmail.
法官阁下 这简直就是要挟。
-
9. Plead or jail, Mrs. Sachs?
认罪还是去监狱 萨克斯夫人。
-
10. - I'm not pleading. - Fine.
-我不认罪 -好。