<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. But on these other cases, can't we start
但在其他案子上 我们能不能。
-
2. taking them on contingency?
开始按酬金抽成。
-
3. Sure, but the cases that come through the door
可以 但那些上门的案子。
-
4. are too small. We want the money up front.
都不值多少钱 我们想快点挣到钱。
-
5. Maybe we shouldn't be taking such small cases.
或许我们不该再接小案子了。
-
6. Look, I want bigger cases too, Grace,but we need to win the small ones to get the big ones.
我也想要更大的案子 格蕾丝,但我们得赢了小的才能争取大的。
-
7. Is there any way to turn the smaller ones
有什么办法能把小案子。
-
8. into the bigger ones?
变成大案子吗。
-
9. Well, um, I don't know how,but that sounds good.
我不知道怎么做,但那听起来还不错。
-
10. I'm just worried about our bills
我只是担心我们的账单。