<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. We want you to let us sue Colosseum.
我们想要你让我们起诉克鲁斯曼。
-
2. They're about to be acquired by a private equity firm out of Texas.
他们快要被德克萨斯州一家私募股权公司收购。
-
3. A lawsuit would have to be disclosed to the potential buyer,and that could tank the deal.
打官司定会被潜在买家知晓,这一点足以助我们打赢。
-
4. - Look, I can't afford a big lawsuit. - We know.
-可我负担不起大官司 -我们知道。
-
5. That's why we're going to take this on contingency.
所以我们打算以风险代理接这个案子。
-
6. You don't pay anything.
你一分钱都不用付。
-
7. Our payment comes from the settlement.
我们的报酬从和解金里扣。
-
8. What do you say, Mags?
你觉得呢 小玛。
-
9. That's a nifty theory there, counselors.
那是狡辩理论 律师。
-
10. It's not a theory. It's a fact.
并非理论而是事实。