返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. Arbitration takes the place of litigation.
    以仲裁代替诉讼。
  • 2. Mediation does not replace litigation.
    调解不能代替诉讼。
  • 3. It is an attempt to settle differences amicably,which is in the best interests of the firm
    其宗旨在于友好地解决矛盾,鉴于你们是本律所的合伙人。
  • 4. and in your own best interests,since you are partners in this firm.
    这既符合律所的最佳利益,也符合你们的最佳利益。
  • 5. Let's go around the table first, and...
    大家先按就坐顺序。
  • 6. please share your names and your most embarrassing experience.
    介绍自己的名字和最尴尬的经历。
  • 7. That was a joke, people.
    开个玩笑 伙计们。
  • 8. Uh, you have my permission to lighten up.
    不必这么正襟危坐 放松点儿。
  • 9. Why don't we start to my right.
    何不从我右手边开始呢。
  • 10. Lucca Quinn. Representing Maggie Rossum.
    卢卡·奎因 玛姬·罗苏姆的律师。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next