返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. Howard, we all make jokes, including you,- about everyone at the firm. - I'll take that as a yes.
    霍华德 我们都会开玩笑 你也会,-拿这个律所里所有人开玩笑 -那就是是了。
  • 2. Cary gets made fun of for his youthful appearance.
    凯里还因为他长得嫩被开玩笑。
  • 3. Twerp, pimple, preschooler.
    蠢蛋 青春痘小生 幼儿园小弟弟。
  • 4. And we've all made fun of David Lee for...
    我们还开大卫·李的玩笑。
  • 5. well, you know.
    因为...你懂得。
  • 6. And I've heard you more than once joke
    我还听说过好多次。
  • 7. - about the pole stuck about Diane's ass. - Excuse me?
    -笑话戴安卡住 -什么。
  • 8. No. Come on, that... that's different.
    不 别在意 那不一样。
  • 9. How is that different?
    怎么不一样了。
  • 10. I'm not talking about harmless ribbing.
    我说的可不是无害的玩笑。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next