返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第05集>>

  • 1. Oh, it's okay for your wife to strike, but not my union?
    所以你夫人组织罢工没问题 我的工会却不行吗。
  • 2. You gave Alicia the debt strike idea, didn't you?
    是你让艾丽西娅罢工的 不是吗。
  • 3. You know Peter told me to keep a handle on the family,and now we've got Alicia stirring up trouble
    你知道彼得让我掌控他的家庭,现在又让艾丽西娅卷入一场。
  • 4. on an issue that's no-win for the campaign!
    对竞选毫无益处的纷争中。
  • 5. - It's not no-win for the campaign... - Peter can't be saying
    -才不是毫无益处... -彼得可不能。
  • 6. "Vote for me" in one breath, and "Don't worry
    刚说完「为我投票」 接着又说。
  • 7. about paying back the federal government" in the next.
    「不用担心还钱给联邦政府的事」。
  • 8. Oh. You know, you're right. I didn't think of that.
    你说得对 我还没想到这一点。
  • 9. I guess he won't want to choose between
    我想他不会想在离间工会。
  • 10. alienating the unions or business interests, either.
    和商业利益间做选择。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next