<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. of all the hard work we've been doing,but now we have to double down.
我们所付出的艰辛努力,但事到如今我们得加强火力。
-
2. I want every voter in this country to see
我要这个国家的每位选民都看到。
-
3. who I am, where I'm from,and why I'm doing this.
我是谁 我来自哪里,以及我为何竞选。
-
4. Thank you again.
再次感谢大家。
-
5. No luck with Leahy or Durbin?
莱希和德宾拉拢不过来吗。
-
6. Uh, they're endorsing Hillary.
他们支持希拉里。
-
7. We could go with a state senator.
我们可以找一位州参议员。
-
8. Well, that makes it too much of an Illinois affair.
但在伊利诺伊州竞选这样有些过了吧。
-
9. There is one idea we could try.
有个办法我们可以试试。
-
10. Eli, could you step in here a minute?
伊莱 能过来一下吗。