<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. You're setting Peter up.
你在给彼得下套。
-
2. I want to be left alone with my thoughts.
我想自己安静思考。
-
3. I thought you wanted to destroy Ruth, not Peter.
我以为你想毁的是鲁斯 不是彼得。
-
4. Sometimes to stop the cancer,you have to endanger the patient.
有时要想治愈癌症,危及病人在所难免。
-
5. Oh, my God.
老天。
-
6. You're like an evil scientist.
你简直像个邪恶科学家。
-
7. What are you endangering Peter with?
你给彼得下了什么套。
-
8. Landau rigged the voting machines in the last election.
上次竞选 朗度非法操纵了投票机。
-
9. He'll have his arm around Peter
在他职业生涯中最重要的一刻。
-
10. at the biggest moment of his career.
他会紧密跟随彼得。