<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第08集>>
-
1. to attack women and medicine and choice.
来攻击女性 医疗 和她们的选择。
-
2. "Anyone can defend a sympathetic client
「任何人都可以为一个有同情心。
-
3. with popular beliefs.
且有主流信仰的客户辩护。
-
4. "The real test of the First Amendment
对第一修正案真正的考验。
-
5. is whether we are willing to stand up
是我们是否愿意支持。
-
6. for people and ideas we hate."
那些我们与其意见绝对相左的人」。
-
7. Well, that's more persuasive
你比平时都。
-
8. and plainspoken than you normally are.
更有说服力 更直白。
-
9. I was quoting you.
我在引用你的话。
-
10. You said that in a speech to Emily's List.
你在《艾米丽的名单》演讲的时候说过。