<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Yes, can we talk about the idiots you hired?
是的 我们可以讨论讨论你雇来的白痴们。
-
2. Hey, I didn't hire them by myself.
他们不是我自己招来的。
-
3. - Well, I was only convinced because you were saying...- I won't take the blame...
-我当初答应就是因为你说 -我不背这个黑锅。
-
4. Stop it! That's enough!
停一停 够了。
-
5. Is there anybody left, Cary?
还有谁走了 凯里。
-
6. - From Dipple's team? -No.
-迪普尔的组呢 -都在。
-
7. Typical Ivy League morons.
典型的常春藤蠢货。
-
8. Let 'em in the door, they foment a rebellion.
把他们放进来 他们组织了个叛军。
-
9. All young associates are snakes.
所有的年轻律师都是蛇「忘恩负义」。
-
10. And you wonder why they walked out.
你还不明白他们为什么跑了。