返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. I was just telling Ms. Creech
    我正在和克里奇女士讲。
  • 2. that we recently hired an exceptionally diverse group of associates.
    我们刚刚雇佣了一组少数裔律师。
  • 3. Unfortunately, we received a complaint.
    很不幸的是 我们接到了投诉。
  • 4. - From whom? - That's confidential,as I'm sure you understand.
    -谁投诉了 -这是保密内容,我相信你可以理解。
  • 5. This has Canning's fingerprints all over it.
    这一看就是坎宁干的。
  • 6. No, I don't think so.
    不 我觉得不是。
  • 7. He's in full take-down mode.
    他现在就想把我们彻底搞垮。
  • 8. It's retribution for the Dipple case.
    这就是迪普尔的案子之后的报复。
  • 9. No, FEPA doesn't work that fast.
    不 公平就业机构动作没那么快。
  • 10. We have another problem, too.
    我们还有一个麻烦。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next