<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. You know what the nightmare is?
你知道什么是噩梦吗。
-
2. Being here when I want to be home. Being on a bus
当我想待在家时人却在这儿 坐在巴士上。
-
3. in the middle of Iowa. That's the nightmare.
在爱荷华州的某处 这才是噩梦。
-
4. - What the...? How did...? - Now leave me alone.
-什么 怎么 -现在你可以走了。
-
5. You're not here to record private conversations.
要你来不是拍摄私人对话的。
-
6. - You're here to record the news. - Yes, sorry.
-是要你来拍摄新闻的 -我知道 抱歉。
-
7. That wasn't me. That was my producer.
不是我干的 是我的制片人。
-
8. - Yeah, but you recorded it. - Not intentionally.
-对 但是你录下来了 -不是故意的。
-
9. Please don't be mad at me.
拜托别生我气。
-
10. What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做。