<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. The light just turned yellow,And I had to go one way and he had to go the other.
      
       
     路灯变得昏黄,我和他只能各走一方。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. And it was the best kiss of my life.
      
       
     那是我一生中最美妙的吻。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. The absolute best.
      
       
     千真万确。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. For a long time, I wondered
      
       
     很长一段时间  我都在想。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. how my life would've changed if I'd said yes to him.
      
       
     如果我答应了他  我的人生会有怎样的改变。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Until I saw last year he was sent to prison for mail fraud.
      
       
     直到去年我看到他因邮件诈骗进了监狱。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. That looked like it was gonna go somewhere.
      
       
     看来结局有些出乎意料。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Whatever you think you could've changed in your life
      
       
     无论你觉得自己的人生或他的人生。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. or in his, you couldn't have.
      
       
     本会有何改变  都只是空想而已。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I don't know if that's true.
      
       
     我不知道这对不对。