返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. We need this one to go our way.
    我们需要这个选区。
  • 2. But, Ruth, how bad was dad's...?
    但是 鲁斯 爸爸那事影响有多坏。
  • 3. Loose meat incident?
    松肉事件吗。
  • 4. The goodwill we generated with the "Full Grassley"
    我们通过「格拉斯利壮举」产生的好效果。
  • 5. might have dissipated.
    也许已经消失了。
  • 6. That just sounds so wrong.
    这话听起来太古怪了。
  • 7. But Iowans are savvy voters.
    但爱荷华人都是通情达理的选民。
  • 8. If we lost some votes,this is our shot to get them back--
    即便我们丢掉了一些选票,这是我们把选票争取回来的机会。
  • 9. right here on the caucus floor.
    就在这 基层会议上。
  • 10. Oh, wow. I did not expect it to be this crazy.
    没想到会这么疯狂。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next