返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>

  • 1. I've run five campaigns in Iowa,And this is the first time
    我已经在爱荷华州筹备过五次竞选活动了,这是我们第一次有机会。
  • 2. We have the "Full Grassley" in sight.
    达成「格拉斯利壮举」。
  • 3. The "Full Grassley" doesn't mean anything.
    「格拉斯利壮举」并没有什么意义。
  • 4. Yeah, when we were all driving Studebakers...
    在人们都在开斯图贝克老爷车的时候...。
  • 5. I've already decided.
    我已经决定了。
  • 6. I don't need to hear from you.
    我不需要听你的意见。
  • 7. But there's this thing called the Internet now.
    但现在有个叫做互联网的东西。
  • 8. It's this marvelous device. You should take a look at it.
    这是个非常棒的工具 你应该多了解一下。
  • 9. Yes, and the Internet still doesn't have
    没错 但是互联网现在还是。
  • 10. the reach of the nightly news.
    没有达到晚间新闻的影响力。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next