<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. Frankly, I don't disagree.
老实说 我不同意。
-
2. Well, your investigation has forced some unstinting self reflection.
你的调查形成某种无限自我反射。
-
3. Things like this,things that are so embedded in the corporate culture,They... They don't happen overnight.
像这种冲突,这种深藏在公司文化中的冲突,不是...不是一夜之间形成的。
-
4. In our case, it was handed down
在我们公司 这文化是由。
-
5. by a longstanding senior partner named Howard Lyman,You may recall him
元老级合伙人霍华德·莱曼一手造成的,或许你还记得。
-
6. from Ms. Timmons' undercover tape. Uh...
蒂蒙斯女士的秘密录音里提过他...。
-
7. Mm. Cary, why don't we discuss this?
凯里 我们先好好谈谈。
-
8. I just want to tell her about her position.
我只想告诉她 她的处境。
-
9. We've decided to invite Howard to take emeritus status.
我们已经决定让霍华德荣誉退休。
-
10. This will limit his voting rights
这样能限制他的投票权。