<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. It's one precinct.
这只是一个选区。
-
2. We got a very long way to go.
我们还有很长的路要走。
-
3. Listen, as long as I have you here, I have to ask.
尽管有你陪着 但我还是想问。
-
4. That argument you had with Eli-- what was it about?
你和伊莱因为什么闹别扭。
-
5. I think you'd prefer not to know.
我觉得你最好还是别问。
-
6. Well, is there something going on between you and Eli?
你真的和伊莱在闹别扭吗。
-
7. It's about the past.
是关于过去。
-
8. Sorry to interrupt, folks. Moment of truth time.
对不起打断你们 揭晓结果时刻。
-
9. The networks are about to
新闻网即将。
-
10. announce the projected winner of the caucus.
公布预选的最后结果。