返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第12集>>

  • 1. in someone's apartment.
    设在公寓里的律所。
  • 2. - You have to apologize. - For what?
    -你必须得道歉 -为什么。
  • 3. For arguing a pro-life position.
    为你为反堕胎立场辩护。
  • 4. I wasn't arguing a pro-life position.
    我没有在为反堕胎辩护。
  • 5. Diane, no one can understand what you were doing.
    戴安 没人明白你那事的立场。
  • 6. If saying "I'm sorry" Gets us back in the door
    如果说一句抱歉 能让我们重新站在。
  • 7. of a $4-million-a-year client, why wouldn't you?
    一个每年四百万账单的客户面前 为什么不道歉。
  • 8. Because I'm not sorry.
    因为我不抱歉啊。
  • 9. Do you want me to step out?
    你需要我做点什么吗。
  • 10. - No. Will she meet with us? Yes.
    -不需要 她会愿意见我们吗 -需要。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 108 Previous Next