返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第13集>>

  • 1. I don't know.
    我不知道。
  • 2. Make me an offer.
    先开个价吧。
  • 3. After you pled "Not guilty," Clayton, what happened then?
    克莱顿 在你提出「无罪」申诉后发生了什么。
  • 4. The judge slapped me with a six-figure bail.
    法官判决我得出六位数的钱才能保释。
  • 5. And after arraignment, did you appear
    传讯之后 你有没有再次出现在。
  • 6. before Judge Schakowsky again?
    沙考斯基法官面前。
  • 7. Yeah. Every couple months,they'd stick me in the van, bring me over.
    有 每过几个月就会见一次,他们把我塞进车里 带去见他。
  • 8. I'd be all ready for the trial,and then the prosecutor'd ask for more time.
    我早就准备好参加庭审了,但公诉人每次都会申请延期。
  • 9. And the judge gave it?
    那法官同意了吗。
  • 10. He never even blinked.
    他想都没想就答应了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next