<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第13集>>
-
1. Cary Agos, Your Honor,representing Alicia Florrick in this matter.
我是凯里·艾格斯 法官阁下,在本案中代理艾丽西娅·福瑞克。
-
2. Cary Agos, Your Honor,representing Alicia Florrick in this matter.
我是凯里·艾格斯 法官阁下,在本案中代理艾丽西娅·福瑞克。
-
3. So the plaintiff is now the defendant.
所以现在原告变成被告了。
-
4. A witness is now Mr. Riggs' attorney.
证人又变成瑞格先生的律师。
-
5. There seems to be a round of musical chairs
看来我不在的时候。
-
6. while I wasn't looking.
剧情大反转了。
-
7. Yes, Your Honor, I spoke to Clayton,and he wants to sue his lawyer, Mrs. Florrick.
是的 法官阁下 我和克莱顿谈了谈,他想要告他的律师 福瑞克夫人。
-
8. And I guess you, Mrs. Florrick, you would move for dismissal?
那我猜福瑞克夫人 你们要请求撤销指控。
-
9. Yes, we would, Your Honor.
是这样的 法官阁下。
-
10. Okay, this is exciting. Let's go.
好吧 真是激动人心 开始吧。