<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. Anytime. For you.
为了你 随时奉陪。
-
2. Now I have to deal with mediocrity, yes? This lady.
现在该应付平庸之辈了 说吧 这位女士。
-
3. Just a few questions, Mr. Dudewitz.
就几个问题 杜德威茨先生。
-
4. Sure. I can't wait.
行 好期待啊。
-
5. How do you beat the retina scan at Chumhum's labs?
如何通过查查网实验室的视网膜扫描。
-
6. I have no idea.
我不知道。
-
7. That's because there is no retina scan at Chumhum.
那是因为查查网没有视网膜扫描。
-
8. Ah, you got me. I'm red-faced.
被你难住了 我脸都红了。
-
9. You have no idea of the security measures at Chumhum, do you?
你根本不清楚查查网的安保措施 对不对。
-
10. I don't. I'm as innocent as a suckling babe.
不清楚 我好比待哺婴儿 一无所知。