<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. What are you babbling about?
你胡言乱语什么。
-
2. Grand jury subpoena... from the FBI.
大陪审团的传票 联邦调查局的审讯。
-
3. Well, I'm sure it's just a standard post-campaign wind-down.
无非是竞选后的例行调查。
-
4. You know, checking we dotted our I's and crossed our T's.
看看咱们有没有漏掉什么细节。
-
5. I've done that drill more than once,and it does not include an FBI interrogation.
例行调查已经进行很多次了,那也不会涉及联邦调查局的审讯啊。
-
6. Well, my advice is, don't make too much of it.
我建议你 别太在意。
-
7. Eli, if you're setting me up here,I will take your skinny little head...
伊莱 如果你陷害我,我让你那瘦小的脑袋...。
-
8. I am not setting you up.
我没有陷害你。
-
9. And I give you my word:
我向你保证。
-
10. if I get even an inkling that you are in jeopardy,I will let you know.
如果我感觉你有危险,也一定告诉你。