<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. We have a warrant authorizing the search of these premises
我们有搜查令授权在这里进行。
-
2. for the missing Foil prototype.
「浮游」样机的搜查工作。
-
3. Ah, wait. Hold on. We're Mr. Howell's attorneys.
等等 别急 我们是霍维尔先生的律师。
-
4. Anything you find here is work product,and, therefore, privileged.
你们在这里找到的都是工作物品,因此是受特权保护的。
-
5. This also happens to be Howell's place of work,so, yes, we're authorized.
这里刚好也是霍维尔先生的工作场所,所以我们有权搜查这里。
-
6. Mr. Howell's cubicle is downstairs.
霍维尔先生的工作隔间在楼下。
-
7. Your search will be confined to his work space
你们的搜查工作只限于他的工作区域。
-
8. and will be supervised by one of us.
并受我们中一人监管。
-
9. No ma'am. As IT specialist,he has access to every cubicle and office on the premises,so we'll search where we like. Excuse me.
不是这样的 作为IT专家,他有权进入这里的每一个工作隔间与办公室,所以我们想搜哪里就搜哪里 请见谅。
-
10. They won't find anything.
他们会一无所获的。