<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第14集>>
-
1. If the partners agree.
如果合伙人同意的话。
-
2. I see. I'm sorry.
我明白了 抱歉。
-
3. I should have checked with you first. Anything else?
我应当先征求你的同意 还有别的事吗。
-
4. Lucca needs to know that she is answerable to the firm,and not just to you.
卢卡应该知道自己是效力于律所的,而不是只听你的。
-
5. And that's why you have her on the Dipple case?
所以你才把她调去处理迪普尔的案子吗。
-
6. No. I have her on the Dipple case
不 我调她去处理迪普尔的案子。
-
7. because we needed an associate on the Dipple case.
是因为我们需要人去处理迪普尔的案子。
-
8. Diane,I'm thrilled to be back.
戴安,很高兴我能回到这里。
-
9. I want to be of service.
我想为律所出一份力。
-
10. But I also return with some cases,clients and knowledge.
但我同样给律所带来了案子,客户以及经验。