<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第15集>>
-
1. That means he will not be continuing with us.
意思是他无法和我们一起开会了。
-
2. - Now we should really move on. - Why?
-我们继续议程吧 -为什么。
-
3. Well, the reasons are confidential, Mrs. Florrick.
原因是保密的 福瑞克夫人。
-
4. We really need to move on.
我们真的得继续议程了。
-
5. No. I'm sorry, but I would like to know
不行 抱歉 我还是想知道。
-
6. why Captain Hicks isn't here,and I don't think I'm the only one.
希克斯上尉不能到场的原因,我想不止我一个人想知情。
-
7. Actually, I think you are.
其实你是一个人。
-
8. No. I want to know, too.
不 我也想知情。
-
9. Everyone here is subject to confidentiality rules,and the captain is currently being questioned
在座的所有人都必须遵从保密条约,而上尉目前正因为泄密的事。
-
10. about certain... leaks.
接受...审问。