返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>

  • 1. Oh, I was robbed, Alicia.
    我被抢劫了 艾丽西娅。
  • 2. I met this financial advisor.
    我遇到了一个投资顾问。
  • 3. He was a young guy. Uh, he reminded me of Ricky--
    是个年轻小伙 让我想起了里奇。
  • 4. you know, the Dartmouth guy you used to date?
    就是我之前约会过的那个达特茅斯人。
  • 5. And he told me he could double my money.
    他跟我说可以让我的钱翻倍。
  • 6. - Oh, God. - Yeah, that's right, blame me.
    -我的天 -这就对了 怪我。
  • 7. I'm the victim, so go ahead, blame me.
    我是受害者 所以继续怪我吧。
  • 8. Okay, Mom, I will talk to someone at work.
    好了 妈 我会找同事说一下。
  • 9. Is the money all gone?
    钱全都没了吗。
  • 10. Yes, every cent.
    对 一分不剩。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next