<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. Ruth. You made a deal.
鲁斯 你接受协议了。
-
2. - Eli, this isn't the place. - Oh, yes, this is the place.
-伊莱 这不是说话的地方 -怎么不是了。
-
3. This is exactly the place.
这就是说话的地方。
-
4. Do you know what this does to my resume?
你知道这对我的履历意味着什么吗。
-
5. I'm being subpoenaed. The last thing I need
我被传唤了 我最不想的。
-
6. is to be testifying against a client.
就是指证客户。
-
7. Which is what you're doing?
所以你在指证客户。
-
8. I'm answering questions, Eli.
我只是回答问题 伊莱。
-
9. Same as you. Same as anyone.
和你一样 和每个人一样。
-
10. Hi. Mike Tascioni.
你好 我是迈克·塔肖尼。