<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. All right, so put it over there, huh?
好吧 那放在这儿吧。
-
2. Yeah, we got a lot of work to do.
好 我们还有很多事要做。
-
3. How many of these things do we got to do...?
我们还有多少东西要弄。
-
4. We got to fix that...
我们要把那个修好...。
-
5. - ...might have acquired a quick infusion of cash. - He did.
-可能会赚到点快钱 -是的。
-
6. And did Lloyd Garber provide that money?
是劳埃德·加伯提供这笔钱的吗。
-
7. He bundled it for us, yes.
是他给我们的。
-
8. And you had struggles with Eli Gold, too, didn't you?
你跟伊莱·戈德也有些不合 是吗。
-
9. Eli Gold had some issues with me
伊莱·戈德跟我是有些纠纷。
-
10. because I replaced him as campaign manager.
因为我代替他成为了竞选经理。