返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第16集>>

  • 1. Uh, could you give us a minute?
    稍等一下好吗。
  • 2. I've been working with Cary now as a fellow name-partner
    我和凯里作为命名合伙人共事已经。
  • 3. for a year.
    一年了。
  • 4. He's learned a lot, I respect him a great deal,but he is no Will Gardner.
    他学到了很多 这方面我很敬重他,可他终究不是威尔·加德纳。
  • 5. He doesn't pretend to be.
    他也没假装是啊。
  • 6. You don't either, but you fill his shoes.
    你也没 但你能胜任他的位置。
  • 7. You can slice an opponent to shreds,smiling the whole time,and they come back, thanking you.
    你能毫无留情地击垮对手,并全程保持微笑,还让他们对你感激不尽。
  • 8. I want someone I can work across from who...
    我想要能和一位值得我尊敬的。
  • 9. who I can respect, who I think can outrace me.
    能超越我的人共事。
  • 10. Cary is not that person.
    凯里并非我心中人选。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next