<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第17集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. There you go.
      
       
     抱好了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Mrs. Florrick,how are you doing?
      
       
     福瑞克夫人,您好吗。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I'm good. So he wants to drag me
      
       
     我很好  所以他是想让我在。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. in front of the grand jury?
      
       
     大陪审团面前作证。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Yes. To my mind, it's a strategic mistake.
      
       
     是的  在我看来  这是个策略上的错误。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. He'll look like a bully asking you over and over to invoke
      
       
     他表现地像个恶霸  不断逼迫你。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. spousal privilege. I urge you not to get angry.
      
       
     让你行使配偶特权  我希望你不要动怒。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Don't show any impatience. Smile.
      
       
     不要表现出任何的不耐烦  微笑。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. That's... Okay. I got it, Mike. I'll be fine.
      
       
     那...  没问题  迈克  我没事。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Can I hear it from you just once?
      
       
     你能再重复一遍吗。