返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第17集>>

  • 1. I wouldn't be doing this
    如果不是凯里和大卫·李已经开始对付我。
  • 2. if Cary and David Lee weren't already making moves against me.
    我也不会这么做。
  • 3. I just want to know where you'll land.
    我只是想知道你怎么选择。
  • 4. I'm asking you to land with me.
    我邀请你来我这边。
  • 5. Lucca Quinn isn't happy.
    卢卡·奎恩不太高兴。
  • 6. She's downstairs, in a cubicle, being given grunt work
    她在楼下的一个隔间里做些杂活。
  • 7. when I think she is one of the smartest lawyers in the firm.
    但我觉得她是律所里最聪明的律师之一。
  • 8. You're asking me to promote her?
    你是让我给她升职。
  • 9. I want to be at a firm that recognizes talent.
    我想在一所能慧眼识人的律所里工作。
  • 10. All right, let me take another look.
    好吧 让我再想想。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next