<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. but I am.
但我是成年人。
-
2. And I am not under the impression
而且我没有觉得。
-
3. that we committed to each other, or...
我们对彼此有什么承诺。
-
4. have expressed... vows,or are going steady, or...
或者什么誓言,或是要稳定下来。
-
5. She's a friend from New York that I haven't seen in a while.
她是我一个很久没见过的纽约的朋友。
-
6. Seriously, Jason, I'm fine.
我认真的 杰森 我没事。
-
7. I'm here and thrilled that you stopped by,and thrilled that we're talking.
我在这里 我很高兴你来,很高兴我们在谈。
-
8. And I do not need some profession of faith.
而我不需要什么忠诚宣言。
-
9. You don't need a ticket to get through that door there.
你来找我不需要什么理由。
-
10. It didn't mean anything.
她对我来说没有任何意义的。