返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第18集>>

  • 1. And I know who you are.
    我也知道你是谁。
  • 2. So we can skip the part where you pretend you want to date me.
    那就别假装你想和我约会了。
  • 3. What can I help you with, sir?
    找我有什么事 先生。
  • 4. You can help me put Peter Florrick in jail.
    帮我把彼得·福瑞克抓起来。
  • 5. How 'bout a super-c quencher instead?
    来杯超级维C饮料如何。
  • 6. Well, I can subpoena you to testify against your father.
    我可以传唤你上庭指证你的父亲。
  • 7. Okay, here's the thing: I am nobody.
    好吧 可关键是我就是个无名小卒。
  • 8. My last five jobs, I needed to wear name tags.
    我之前的五份工作都得带着名牌。
  • 9. I live with three roommates, and one is a squatter.
    我和三个室友合租 其中一个是钉子户。
  • 10. This has nothing to do with me. So you and your little...
    你的事和我无关 所以你和你的...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next