返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第18集>>

  • 1. That was the lesser of two evils.
    相比之下 这也没那么糟。
  • 2. What's the other evil?
    与什么相比。
  • 3. Having a pantless octogenarian scaring away clients.
    让不穿裤子的八旬老人吓走客户。
  • 4. We're name partners, David.
    咱们是冠名合伙人 大卫。
  • 5. Nobody can move us out.
    没人能挤走咱们。
  • 6. Together we have more equity
    咱俩在律所的财产。
  • 7. in this place than Diane does. And...
    加起来都比戴安多 而且...。
  • 8. if we have to play that trump card... so be it.
    如果非要使出杀手锏 那就走着瞧。
  • 9. I don't know if you're confident or covering,but I do know this: This is war.
    我不知道你是自信还是掩饰,但我清楚一点 开战了。
  • 10. And before the women make their next move,we need to fire a shot across their bow.
    赶在她们下一步行动前,咱们得警告她们一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next