返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. for the arrest of Peter Florrick.
    拘捕彼得·福瑞克的逮捕令。
  • 2. He screwed us.
    他耍了我们。
  • 3. He wants to
    他想通过。
  • 4. embarrass you by dragging
    在众目睽睽之下。
  • 5. you out in your shirt sleeves.
    把你从家里拽出来的伎俩羞辱你。
  • 6. He's got TV cameras, too.
    他还找来了电视台的记者。
  • 7. Mr. Florrick,you're under arrest.
    福瑞克先生,你被捕了。
  • 8. Governor Florrick, you son of a bitch.
    是福瑞克州长 你这个狗娘养的。
  • 9. You were just delaying so you could coordinate strategy.
    你只是在拖延时间以便调整策略。
  • 10. There was no homeland security meeting.
    根本就没有什么国土安全会议。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next