<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. If he's all right with it,then I'm all right with it.
如果他没意见,那我也没意见。
-
2. I have a better plan.
我有更好的计划。
-
3. I'll talk to the governor,but you start right now.
我会跟州长说,但你现在先开始。
-
4. I need to know what the prosecutor has
我要知道那检察官掌握了什么证据。
-
5. and I'm already behind.
我已经落于人后了。
-
6. - Your Honor, the United States... - Worship.
-法官阁下 美方... -只有阁下。
-
7. Your Worship,the United States objects to the admission of this tape.
阁下,美方拒不承认这个录音的内容。
-
8. - It's been authenticated. - Excuse me,The Canadian authorities gave us this tape.
-录音已经被认证过了 -不好意思,这个录音是加拿大当局给我们的。
-
9. I objected to the admission
我拒不承认。
-
10. - of this tape... - Again, one at a time.
-该录音的内容 -再说一遍 一次一个。