返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>

  • 1. I don't know why they call it espionage.
    我不知道他们为什么称之为间谍活动。
  • 2. He took home a flash drive... accidentally.
    他不小心把优盘带回家。
  • 3. It was classified.
    优盘是机密文件。
  • 4. Yeah, but you only classified it after the fact,after you started scapegoating him.
    是 但你们在他带回去之后,在你们开始让他做替罪羊之后才加的密。
  • 5. Mr. Froines, to your knowledge,did Mr. Dellinger access
    弗罗因斯先生 据你所知,德林杰先生在你手下工作时。
  • 6. classified documents and information
    他接触过机密文件。
  • 7. while he worked under you?
    和信息吗。
  • 8. He did more that that.
    他做的远不止这个。
  • 9. He... downloaded classified material
    他下载了机密材料。
  • 10. - and leaked it to journalists. - What?!
    -泄露给记者 -什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next