<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第19集>>
-
1. Is it true?
是真的吗。
-
2. Did you leak?
你泄密了。
-
3. People have a right to know what America is doing
百姓有权知道美国以国家安全的名义。
-
4. in the name of national security.
都在做些什么。
-
5. I was on that panel, Jeff.
我参加了小组讨论 杰夫。
-
6. Someone else was blamed for what you did
有人因为你泄密背黑锅。
-
7. and got fired after 24 years of honorable service.
效忠祖国24年 结果被革职。
-
8. So don't play the idealist to me.
别跟我说什么正义理想。
-
9. Designated smoking areas can be found throughout the terminal.
航站楼内有指定吸烟区。
-
10. I was on the panel
我参加了小组讨论。