<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. I'm asking a favor.
我在请求你帮忙。
-
2. I'm in love, Mom.
我谈恋爱了 妈妈。
-
3. You should be talking to Hannah right now, not me.
你现在应该跟汉娜谈谈 而不是我。
-
4. Try to figure out why I'm in love with her.
去弄清楚我为什么爱她。
-
5. I see you and Dad rolling your eyes about her,she's not up to your standards, she...
我知道你和爸爸瞧不上她,她不符合你们的标准 她...。
-
6. Zach, let's make this simple, okay?
扎克 别把问题搞这么复杂 好吗。
-
7. Your dad is on trial.
你爸爸要上审判席。
-
8. Mom, don't guilt me with that.
妈妈 别用这事绑架我。
-
9. Zach, he's in trouble.
扎克 他现在遇到麻烦了。
-
10. He could go to prison for three years.
他有可能会坐三年牢。