返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第20集>>

  • 1. What are we gonna do?
    我们该怎么办。
  • 2. I told them that it was for Grandma and Howard's...
    我告诉他们这是为奶奶和霍华德的...。
  • 3. What's it called?
    叫什么来着。
  • 4. A ketubah signing.
    订婚仪式。
  • 5. It's like a wedding contract.
    就是婚约之类的东西。
  • 6. Right, I think I called it a wedding reception.
    对 我记得我说的是婚宴。
  • 7. Well, we have an hour.
    我们还有一个小时。
  • 8. I have to get myself changed, get the food out, decorate.
    我得换身衣裳 搞定食物 装饰下家里。
  • 9. Let's get these inside and then you call the florist.
    我们先把花搬进来再给花店打电话吧。
  • 10. You don't think we could pass them off as celebratory, can we?
    我们不能把这花当婚庆的话用 对吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next