<< 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第20集>>
-
1. Why did you veto the blood spatter?
你为什么否决了血迹。
-
2. The blood spatter was compromised
溅出的血迹被。
-
3. by the lab tech who collected it.
采集的实验室给污染了。
-
4. I was there, I saw it.
我在场 我看到了。
-
5. So, all of a sudden you decide to show up at a crime scene?
所以突然之间你就出现在犯罪现场了。
-
6. What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么。
-
7. Listen, Eli, this case was going to be scrutinized.
听着伊莱 当时这个案件就要被审查了。
-
8. It was going to be our O.J.,so I went down there to get ahead of it.
可能会成为我们的辛普森案,所以我就过去处理了。
-
9. Except this lab tech walked right through the blood.
但是实验室人员直接踩上了血迹。
-
10. So I vetoed it.
所以我就否决了。