返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第20集>>

  • 1. That's why I'm concerned.
    这是我担忧的原因。
  • 2. I don't want Zach, or you,to go through what I am.
    我不希望扎克 或者你,去经历我所经历的事情。
  • 3. But that's the thing,we won't.
    但关键是,我们不会的。
  • 4. Well, you don't know that.
    这点你不能保证。
  • 5. No, I mean we won't go through all the... mess.
    不 我是说我们不会搞得那么糟。
  • 6. It's just marriage.
    这仅仅是婚姻而已。
  • 7. My parents divorced,but they still see each other, they still love each other.
    我父母离婚了,但他们依旧会看望彼此 爱着彼此。
  • 8. But they see other people, too.
    但他们也和别人约会。
  • 9. Marriage should work for us,not us for marriage.
    婚姻应该为我们服务,而不是操纵我们。
  • 10. If Zach doesn't like France, he can leave me.
    如果扎克不喜欢法国 他可以离开我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next