返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>

  • 1. Well, I'm glad you're making your bias evident.
    我很高兴你明显流露出了你的偏见。
  • 2. 29 cases were thrown out, sir.
    二十九例 先生。
  • 3. That's fewer than two percent.
    同比少了两个百分点。
  • 4. So it seems that Peter Florrick's
    如此看来彼得·福瑞克的。
  • 5. micromanagement was needed.
    亲自干涉是必须的。
  • 6. - It wasn't needed. - Objection. Argumentative.
    -不是必须的 -反对 诱导性提问。
  • 7. Our department had double the prosecutions
    我们部门在彼得·福瑞克之前。
  • 8. - before Peter Florrick. - Of course you had double the prosecutions
    -进行双重诉讼 -你们当然用双重诉讼了。
  • 9. because you didn't care about the rule of law.
    因为你们不在乎法律规则。
  • 10. Your Honor, I'm objecting here. This is not a debate.
    法官阁下 我提出反对了 这不是辩论。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next