返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第21集>>

  • 1. The women outnumber the men.
    女性人数碾压男性。
  • 2. That must be so hard for you.
    这对你来说肯定不容易。
  • 3. It's not only hard, it's discriminatory.
    这不仅仅是不容易 这是性别歧视。
  • 4. Oh, come on, you know what we were doing.
    拜托 你知道我们在做什么。
  • 5. You've been on a hiring binge,and how many men have you interviewed?
    你在大肆疯狂招人,然而你面试了多少男人呢。
  • 6. How many male lawyers have you met with?
    你又见了多少男律师呢。
  • 7. - I have met with men. - Watch it, Diane.
    -我有见男人 -等着瞧吧 戴安。
  • 8. There's a discriminatory suit in your future.
    你未来会被扣上性别歧视的帽子的。
  • 9. This is an affidavit from a coworker of Geneva Pine.
    这是一份吉妮瓦·派恩的同事的书面证词。
  • 10. He says that Geneva often
    他说吉妮瓦经常。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next